Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thoughts on Technology

I know how to get around on a computer with the internet, uploading photos, and downloading music. I do not do a whole lot on the computer. When something goes wrong with my computer I have to have my dad fix it or take it to a computer expert. I do not know a whole lot about technology. If someone shows me how to do something on the computer then I can do it but other words I have no idea how to fix problems that arise on my computer. I like playing games on the computer and surfing the internet. I also like working with my pictures on the computer and uploading music on itunes.

2 comments:

Bemmy said...

Omg! Isn't this so cool? But i have no idea when I'm going to be able to be on here. Oh well its just one more thing I can do on the computer.

L. M. Peifer said...

You can upload your favorite pictures onto your blog to share with all of us. :)